Tuesday, October 31, 2006

my first blog

Hi people…! I’m glad to have you look-in my blog…

Bout me,
Lots’ve happened in the last 7300’ days after my birth. I was born in a palace in a place called Kallidaikuruchi near Ambhasamudhram on 13th November 1985/86. u know something I weighed 5 1/4 kg when I got into this world n still my this record didn’t break n remains in the history of that palace, now a rebuilt hospital.
Hey, need to know y I gave 85/86, then…. CALL ME… my number is…
Eh…ohw…! I’d be chucked out’f my univ. if I let it out. Tats ok I’ll talk bout tat in our next look.

I love,
Walking in rain, eana mazhai la nanairappo en kaneer yaarkum teriyathu. Santhosham na nan umbrella pudichindu en favourite song ketunde poven, appo kedaikra feel iruke... oh my… apove sethudhanum pola thonum…

Jakie Chan, my dream hero. Evan ena pannalum enku pidikuthu, literally he drove me crazy.
China, supposed to be my motherland but just missed ma…
A.R.Rehman, don know wat spell he does in his music tat drives me mad.

D ones who proposed me (now the count stands in 29 since 07th June 2006), in which most were n r my friends n few strangers.

I enjoy,
D seconds after I sneeze, to see my face swollen after a long nap

I hate,
Cough, vegetables, I hate SPIDERS to the core, yuck they r…

My works,
I’ve worked in 3 short films –
NIZHALIL
VALAIVU
NODIGALIL
Not much I did in these films except for story boarding, artist co-ordination, make-up n costumes.
Apart from this I also worked in a MUSIC VIDEO, that got to do nothing with me coz it was full of Visual Effects and tat was done to be added into my friends profile, (they are vfx students). And I’ve got nothing to do with it yet worked just to help my friends in production n make-up again.
EMURGE (Electronic Media Urge) - another chance to add my skills in my profile. Emurge is the name of my class magazine and wat we students have to do is to produce contents for the mag, in a video format. I made three video works.
1. For the first edition - I worked in a group of 6 with my classmates named as ‘RAY OF HOPE’ – the 5min picture talks about the girls in the Juvenile school. I did 20% of the camera work, research and even acted in it.
2. Second edition – I was one among the 4 producers for that edition. Moving along the entertainment part I made a 4min video in the developing boutiques and designer wears – ‘ON UR RAMPS’. Just 3 in my team – I did the research. U could’ve seen me any were in the whole of the November 2005 in Nungambakkam, Besant Nagar, Trivanmyur, Kotturpuram n Alwarpet. Many interesting things happened during this shoot. Wanna know bout tat… k… I’ll tell u next time.
3. Third edition – this was a 1:30min work on the – ‘PLAY STATIONS 3’.






SOMETHING INTRESTING :

Colas in ArabA disappointed salesman of Coca Cola returns from his Middle Eastassignment.A friend asked, “Why weren’t you successful with the Arabs?”The salesman explained, "When I got posted in the Middle East, I wasvery confident that I will makes a good sales pitch as Cola isvirtually unknown there. But, I had a problem I didn't know to speak Arabic. So,I planned to convey the message through 3 posters...First poster, a man crawling through the hot desert sand... totallyexhausted and fainting. Second, the man is drinking our Cola and Third,our man is now totally refreshed. Then these posters were pasted allover the place""That should have worked," said the friend.The salesman replied, "Well, not only did I not speak Arabic, I alsodidn't realize that Arabs read from right to left..."

AMAZING FACTS:
* Chewing on gum while cutting onions can help aperson from producing tears. * Until babies are six months old, they can breatheand swallow at the same time. * Offered a new pen to write with, 97% of all peoplewill write their own name. * Male mosquitoes are vegetarians. Only females bite. (Always!!)* The average person's field of vision encompasses a200-degree wide angle. * To find out if a watermelon is ripe, knock it, and if it sounds hollow then it is ripe. * Canadians can send letters with personalised postagestamps showing their own photos on each stamp. * Babies' eyes do not produce tears until the baby isapproximately six to eight weeks old. * It snowed in the Sahara Desert in February of 1979. * Plants watered with warm water grow larger and morequickly than plants watered with cold water. * Wearing headphones for just an hour will increasethe bacteria in your ear by 700 times. * Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave. (Should try this …) * Those stars and colours you see when you rub youreyes are called phosphenes. * Our eyes are always the same size from birth, butour nose and ears never stop growing. (Now whats the use??) * Everyone's tongue print is different, likefingerprints. (Monica didn't have to preserve undergarment if theprint cud stay longer). * Contrary to popular belief, a swallowed chewing gumdoesn't stay in the gut. It will pass through thesystem and be excreted. * At 40° Centigrade a person loses about 14.4calories per hour by breathing. (No Way!! Married people gain weightand more energetic ...) * There is a hotel in Sweden built entirely out ofice; it is rebuilt every year. * Cats, camels and giraffes are the only animals inthe world that walk right foot, right foot, left foot,left foot, rather than right foot, left foot .... (Watch your catwhile it runs!!) * Onions help reduce cholesterol if eaten after afatty meal. (Men can try it after dinner. Next morning you will knowthe logic behind it!!) * The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles isactually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting. * In most watch advertisments the time displayed onthe watch is 10:10 because then the arms frame thebrand of the watch and make it look like its smiling. * The color blue can have a calming affect on people.Depending upon the shade, the brain may send up to 11tranquilizing chemicals to calm the body * Leonardo da Vinci could write with the one hand anddraw with the other simultaneously. * Names of the three wise monkeys are: Mizaru (See noevil), Mikazaru (Hear no evil), and Mazaru (Speak noevil). * The only 2 animals that can see behind itselfwithout turning it's head are the rabbit and parrot. (If women coulddo this, no man will dare to walk behind Women. God is great!!) * The only 15 letter word that can be spelled withoutrepeating a letter is uncopyrightable. * Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appearuntil the child reaches 2-6 years of age. * It is impossible to lick your elbow. (Now don't try this!!) * The names of the continents all end with the sameletter with which they start. * Electricity doesn't move through a wire but througha field around the wire. * No word in the English language rhymes with month,orange, silver, and purple. * Raw cashews are poisonous and must be roasted beforethey can be eaten * If the population of China walked past you in singlefile, the line would never end because of the rate ofreproduction. (Ladies first won't help here. Try gents first!!) * The Pentagon is virtually a city in itself.Approximately 23,000 employees, both military andcivilian. While in the building, they tell time by4,200 clocks, drink from 691 water fountains,utilize 284 rest rooms, consume 4,500 cups of coffee,1,700 pints of milk and 6,800 soft drinks prepared orserved by a restaurant staff of 230 persons Over200,000 telephone calls are made daily through phones connected by 100,000 miles of telephone cable.


A FAILED SURVEY:

Last month, a survey was conducted by the UN worldwide. The only questionasked was- 'Would youplease give your most honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage inthe rest of the world?'The survey was a HUGE failure.In Africa they did not know what 'food' meant.In Western Europe they did not know what 'Shortage' meant.In Eastern Europe they did not know what 'opinion' meant.In the middle east they did not know what 'solution' meant.In South America they did not know what 'please' meantIn Asia they did not know what 'honest' meant.And in the USA they did not know what 'rest of the world' meant.

FUNNY LEAVE LETTERS:

This is a collection of leave letters and applications written by peoplein various places of India...1. Infosys, Bangalore: An employee applied for leave as follows: Since Ihave to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife. Pleasesanction me one-week leave.2. Another employee applied for half day leave as follows: "Since I'veto go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return, pleasegrant me half day casual leave"3. A leave letter to the headmaster: "As I am studying in this school Iam suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"4. An incident of a leave letter "I am suffering from fever, pleasedeclare one day holiday."5. Another leave letter written to the headmaster: As my headache ispaining, please grant me leave for the day.6. Covering note: "I am enclosed herewith..."7. Another one: "Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer tomy below..."8. From H.A.L. Administration dept: As my mother-in-law has expired andI am responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave.9. Actual letter written for application of leave: "My wife is sufferingfrom sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be grantedleave".10. Letter writing: - "I am in well here and hope you are also in thesame well."11. Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who wasperforming his daughter's wedding: "as I am marrying my daughter, pleasegrant a week's leave.."12. This is from Oracle Bangalore: From an employee who was performingthe "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son: "as I want to shave myson's head, please leave me for two days.."13: A candidate's application: "This has reference to your advertisementcalling for a 'typist and an accountant - Male or Female'... As I amboth ! for the past several years and I can handle both, I am applyingfor the post.



K GUYS... MEET U NEXT TIME… PL…EEEE…ASE FEED ME BACK WITH UR COMMENTS FOR I’D B GLAD TO HAVE THEM READ…


Until then it’s me
NADYA S. REY
Saying
Tata bye bye c u …

1 Comments:

Blogger saleem s said...

bloga paarthu bayandhuten.....will give u more comments after i recover!!!

4:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home